Monday, December 5, 2011

My Favorite Planner: A Product Review

I want to show you my new favorite calendar/planner, because it would make an awesome gift for any woman who likes art, watercolors, birds, or nature.  I bought it at a museum gift shop this summer, but I've only recently started to use it, and I love it!  It is drawn and painted by the wonderful  Geninne Zlatkis.  The covers are flexible and there is an elastic band closure.  This is the front, decorated with her signature birds:

This is the inside front cover.  I LOVE Geninne's birds!

 There are undated pages like this for weekly planning; you can start any time of year--just write in the dates.

Then there are 13 of these monthly pages, which are also undated, so you can start whenever you want to.  I started mine in November!

The calendar pages are interspersed with blank note pages, and full-page artwork.  So beautiful!
 

This is the inside of the back cover, which has a little pocket.

Do yourself a favor and click on Geninne's name (above) to visit her blog.  She posts beautiful pictures and artwork every day; she is a constant source of  inspiration to me.

I love this planner so much that I just ordered two more on Amazon! (They call it "Avian Friends Pocket Planner" if you are looking for it there.)  I am using mine to plan out my blog posts; the small size is just right for that (just 4 1/2" x 5 3/4"), and the pretty cover makes it easy to find amongst all the other "stuff" near my computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a beautiful planner! makes me want to plan which would be pretty amazing. i love the elastic holder. i first started seeing that from other toy industry people from Europe, now I'm seeing it more in the US. So smart. And this one has added storage, too. This is a real find.