Friday, July 1, 2011

Do You Like My Bag?

There are so many great shops on Etsy!  At Syko ( www.etsy.com/listing/73292662/party-dog-zippered-pouch)  I saw a cute little pouch that had a cat with a bird on it's head on the front (it's not there any more, but the link takes you to a similar one with a dog instead of a cat); it was so cute I had to make it for my partner in a recent swap on Craftster.org!  I wanted it to be more substantial than just a zippered pouch, so I added a strap and some hardware, and pockets inside and out, and voila!  A wonderful little bag that my partner really loved:


I want to make more of these--I think I need one myself! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

every time i see this i smile. the fabrics and the construction are insanely fabulous and perfect. once i can take in what going on with those two things, i move on to the face of that feline. i am sure that i've never seen fabric capture that very cattish expression.
That cat looks like s/he is just frozen with the understanding that there's a bird on its head. And what to do next? Calculating...calculating...!!