Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fluffy

Fluffy is a simple bunny who enjoys grooming her whiskers and playing with her doll.


She refuses to visit the dentist, because she's happy with her teeth just the way they are.


I love Fluffy!

One of my favorite details is her name-tag necklace, which is made from a piece of an old damaged quilt.


I used my Craftster user-name initials on the back (LHH stands for Leslieshappyheart).  Note the ironic cute bunny fabric that appears on both her front and back.


I made Fluffy for the Junker Jane Style Doll Swap on Craftster; she now lives with my partner,  WingsOfClay, who is an amazing artist--just look at the doll she made for me:


Our dolls are both similar in size and shape (the body is about 11" tall), but WingsOfClay and I went about constructing them in completely different ways.  She sewed the doll, then painted on all the details, while I used fabric and stitching for the details on mine.

Look at this face!  The eyes are polymer clay, but they look like metal.  This is such an amazing art doll!


If you haven't participated in a craft swap before, this is what you are missing!  I strongly encourage everyone to give it a try!  Craftster is just a click away!


3 comments:

linny said...

I do so love your rabbit. She's great. Mind you the cat that you received in the swap is pretty good too. Aren't swaps great

LimeRiot said...

Fluffy!! I hate the dentist too :). She's adorable. I love what you received too. I need to check out that gallery.

voyance en ligne email said...

I really enjoy reding your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things.