Monday, January 23, 2012

Call for Suggestions--CLOSED!

This has been a very exciting day for me! I just found out that the "Hope" Hearts Project (which some of you helped me with in November) has been recognized TWICE on Craftster:  first, as inspiration for the current "Random Acts of Crafty Kindness" Challenge; and second, as one of the "Best of 2011" winners!  (That's what the new badge on the top right of the page is for.)

These are the hearts we sent to Amanda, remember?

Now I would like to ask you, dear readers, for your suggestions for a "random acts of crafty kindness" project.  I know some of you are Craftster members yourselves, and you might be planning something--care to give us a sneak peak?  What I would really like would be any suggestions you might have as to how I could use this blog for a random act of kindness.  A giveaway of some kind?  A contest?  If you have an idea for me, please leave a comment below.  Thanks!

UPDATE 1/29/12:  I have decided upon my project for the Random Acts of Kindness Challenge and have started crafting for it.  Submissions are due on Craftster near the end of February, so I will post all the details of what I am doing, at that time, here on my blog.

3 comments:

LimeRiot said...

I am so happy that this incredible gift you helped to organize has been given the recognition it deserves!

I'm really excited about the Random Acts of Crafty Kindness challenge. I know it's going to be packed with inspiring entries.

waggonswest said...

Congrats. You really deserve both honors for this project.

Anonymous said...

No doubt in my mind that Random Acts of Crafty Kindness, has to be patented by you.

My daughter's church group is trying to come up with a heart keychain drive to raise funds for a bus to transport members. A lot of faith & hope is needed here.

Conratulations Leslie.
firstmrsb@gmail.com