Friday, January 20, 2012

Valentine Purses

I just finished these Valentine's Day-inspired purses, and not a moment too soon!  The ladies who own these will only get about 3 weeks of use out of them this year.


I made these at the request of a regular customer (Debbie, who also ordered wintery blue bags from me).  She and her daughter, who is a school teacher, both like to carry seasonal bags.


I made four for them to choose from.  Debbie's daughter specifically asked for something with chocolates on the fabric.

I know which ones are my favorites, but I don't know yet which ones they chose (they will pick them up at the store where I sell my bags and other things).

When I called Debbie to tell her the bags were at the store, she concluded the conversation by saying "We will be wanting St. Patrick's Day bags too."  Luckily, I've already ordered that fabric!

3 comments:

Helen said...

they are all lovely - the first is my favourite, and I would use it all year!

LimeRiot said...

I want to see Debbie's purse closet!! You've certainly helped to fill it with some fun bags :).

Elaine Akers said...

all of the Valentine purses are adorable.