Saturday, July 6, 2013

July Challenge Day #6

With a "craft-a-day" challenge like this, there will certainly be days when I am short on time and the crafted thing I make will have to be small and quick--like today's wool felt badge. This happy cloud is finished on the back with a second piece of felt, so I can use it any way I want to--later I can sew it onto something, or add a pin back or a magnet. What I probably will do, though, is just leave it as it is and add it to my felt badge collection! (I had a badge similar to this one in my collection, but I gave it away, so this will take it's place.)



1 comment:

bananaorangeapple said...

That is so darn cute. I wish I had some felt lying around the place to use. All I can seem to find in the craft shops here is this nasty synthetic stuff.