Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dishcloth Surprise!

I just brought in today's mail, and look what I found--a wonderful surprise "thank you" gift from zkatom on Craftster!  She is one of the participants in the recent Fabric Basket Swap, to whom I sent heart-shaped pincushions as my entry in the Random Acts of Crafty Kindness challenge.

It's a beautiful, crocheted dishcloth!

She used my favorite colors, and incorporated my favorite symbol, a heart (on Craftster I go by the name "Leslieshappyheart")!

She also sent a note on a card with a hand-stamped image of a cat's face (cats are another favorite of mine).  One of my kitties needed to check it out!

Thank you so much, Shannon, this was a lovely and uplifting surprise!  I appreciate the time you put into it, the attention to including my "likes", and the beautiful crochet stitches .  I think I will use it on the kitchen table as a hot pad so I can see and enjoy it frequently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your site is wonderful! I wish you a very good continuation.

voyance gratuite par Email