Monday, April 30, 2012

Chococat Pouch

The "I Love Cats or Dogs Swap" is just winding down on Craftster, and I made this cute little zippered pouch for my partner.  She has two black cats, and she loves things that are kawaii, so I immediately thought of Hello Kitty's friend, Chococat!


I make the Chococat patch by printing an image from the computer, cutting it out and tracing the different parts onto wool felt.  I hand-sewed all of the parts of the cat, then machine-sewed the patch onto the front panel before assembling the pouch.


My partner's favorite colors are hot pink and turquoise (hey, me too!) so I gave the pouch a turquoise lining.

I finished it off with a kitty charm for a zipper pull.  My partner loves it!  On Wednesday I'll show you the dog-related items I made for her (yes, she loves dogs too!)

2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

Oh how cute! You can't go wrong with chococat.

Unknown said...

As cute as can BE! This is one of those accessories where people will gasp when she takes it out. Beautifully made!
Chococaaaaaaaaaat!