Saturday, April 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was pleased and honored last week when Charlene at t'was brillig and gave my blog the Liebster Blog Award!  Thanks, Charlene, I appreciate it!


What is this award?  My impression is that is it just a fun way for bloggers to draw attention to small blogs (under 200 followers) that they enjoy reading.  There are some "strings" attached--the blogger who accepts this award must do the following:

1.  Thank the person who have you the award.
2.  Link back to their blog.
3.  Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.
4.  Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have 200 followers or under).
5.  Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.

I am happy to announce my five choices for this award.  Here they are, in no particular order:

1.  For Excellence in the Field of Photography:  Susan at The Sloppy Sewer.  She is a busy career woman, so she doesn't have time to blog frequently, but when she does, it's worth reading!  I especially love her photo essays.

2.  For Excellence in the Fields of Home Decor and General Crafting:  Suzy at unRuffled.  She has a lot of projects that she has done in her new home, and recently she has branched out to show us some knitting, sewing, and craft swaps.

3.  For Excellence in the Fields of Beading and Sewing:  Rebecca at Crafty Mama Beads.  She makes amazing beaded jewelry, and she sews up a storm!

4.  For Excellence in the Field of Cooking: Peggy at  Pork Chop Tuesday.  She shares recipes she's tried for her family, and she tells it like it is! 

5.  For Excellence in the Field of Embroidery:  Sewphie at Threadhead.  Her skill and creativity with embroidery needle and thread are amazing!

Please visit these talented women at their blogs--you will be glad you did!



4 comments:

LimeRiot said...

Congrats, Leslie! I know many of these and am looking forward to checking out those new to me.

Suzy said...

Thank you so MUCH!! I am so honored :) I will see you so soon!!

Unknown said...

wow, leslie. thank you so so much for this uplifting nomination. the sloppy sewer and the infrequent blogger--that's me. i'm especially happy that you're nomination is for my photographs. one picture is worth a thousand words, but that doesnt stop me from overtalking, either.

<3

voyance serieuse par mail said...

En effet, cette réalisation est une vraie merveille, merci pour cet article en tout cas.